Contact CDM

Contact Centro de los Derechos del Migrante, Inc. about workplace and recruitment problems. CDM can assess your situation, recommend the best course of action, and accompany your case throughout the process. CDM never charges workers for services.

  • United States: 1-855-234-9699
  • Mexico: 01-800-590-1773

Other Resources


  • Contact the U.S. Consulate in Monterrey to ascertain whether an H-2 job offer is legitimate or not: 01-800-108-4724 or email
  • Call the Secretaría de Trabajo y Previsión Social (STPS) in Mexico to receive a general orientation about the H-2 program: 01-800-841-2020 or 01-800-911-7877.
  • Contact the Secretaría de Trabajo y Previsión Social (STPS) to request an inspection of a recruitment agency or recruiter: 55-3000-2700 extension 5388 or email
  • The Secretaría de Trabajo y Previsión Social (STPS) maintains a registry of Agencias de Colocación de Trabajadores, available on their website.
  • Call the Procuraduría de Defensa del Trabajo (PROFEDET) in Mexico to report recruitment fraud: 01-800-7170-2942 or 01-800-911-7877.
  • Contact the Ministerio Público to report recruitment fraud in Mexico.
  • Call the Consejo Nacional para Prevenir la Discriminación in Mexico to report discriminatory practices in recruitment: 01-800-543-0033 extension 5418.


Dangerous Working Conditions

  • For emergencies in the U.S., call 911.
  • Contact the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to anonymously report unsafe or unhealthy conditions or request a workplace inspection: 1-800-321-6742.
  • If you think you are suffering from pesticide poisoning or poisoning from other chemicals, call the Poison Control Center: 1-800-222-1222.

Discrimination and Sexual Harassment

  • Call the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) to report discrimination or sexual harassment: 1-800-669-4000.
  • Call the National Sexual Assault Hotline in the U.S. for assistance if you are suffering from sexual harassment or sexual violence: 1-800-656-4673.



  • Call the National Labor Relations Board in the U.S. to report illegal retaliation for concerted action: 1-866-667-NLRB. (Usually not applicable for agricultural or domestic workers.)